< Back to Job Search Managing Consultant – Econometrician
Central London/Flexible Working
MBN’s client, a leading marketing effectiveness agency, are in search for a Managing Consultant to join their team and lead their econometrics teams to work on some of the organisations most prestigious accounts.
The successful candidate will head the team, providing leadership both to partner clients and to a team of dedicated consultants
You will develop an understanding of marketing and competitive strategy in the industry as well as be responsible for translating results from analytics into actionable recommendations.
• Lead and own client relationships within key accounts providing strategic direction to the nature of work and ensure the chosen approach is providing maximum value to our clients
• Overall responsibility for best practice analytics approach within the area of expertise.
• Lead on the development of marketing strategies for clients
• Lead a team of consultants, driving best practice approaches and providing thought leadership within analytics and econometrics
• Achieving revenue targets within the category vertical working closely with the management team
• Responsible for the management of a team of consultants ensuring the quality of analytics is maintained
• A team leader, able to inspire and lead a team of analysts and econometricians
• Track record in the successful use of econometrics in a commercial environment is essential.
• Market Mix Modelling skills will be required.
• Experience in handling and analysing quantitative data
• Able to interpret the client’s requirements and deploy relevant analytical insight
• Communication skills with the ability to present and explain complex information clearly at all levels
• Ability to vision what can be achieved with measurement frameworks and the business impact data-driven recommendations can have for clients
£ £70,000 - £74,000 + Benefits
Posted: 24th Sep 2020
Closing: 29th Apr 2021Apply for Job