< Back to Job Search NLP Data Scientist
MBN are exclusively partnering with an amazing tech startup who are building their brand new tech centre in Glasgow. The organization have created an AI platform which is set to revolutionise the digital professional services industry, specifically through the adoption and use of corporate data.
This role will enable you to play a pivotal role in the creation of a newly formed data science function, making a significant contribution to the development and delivery of the business unit. You will be part of an R&D team creating newly formed ML models (with a specific emphasis on NLP)which are robust and scalable to keep up with the growth of the business.
NLP * Machine Learning * Natural Language Processing * Sentiment Analysis * Data Science * NER
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of working with unstructured data, specifically documents using NLP techniques such as NER, Q&A and sentiment analysis
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits/languages, such as Python, R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
- Experience of Graphs and in particular Knowledge Graphs, NLP and Predicate Logic.
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
For more information or to apply, please send an updated CV to [email protected]
Posted: 19th Jun 2020
Closing: 16th Jul 2020Apply for Job