< Back to Job Search Principal Consultant – Econometrician
Central London/Flexible Working Available
MBN’s client, a leading marketing effectiveness consultancy who operate within a global market are in search for a Managing Consultant within their Econometrics and Analytics division.
The successful candidate will lead measurement projects and develop the organisations key accounts whilst performing statistical modelling and integrating insight from a variety of sources to build compelling stories for the clients.
• Lead teams and work alongside developers to deliver projects as well as deliver on quality control of analytics ensuring robustness and validity
• Work with a team of experts to ensure our clients are delivered market leading analytics tailored to their specific industry needs.
• Responsible for development of client presentation material.
• Develop expertise in the sector and be a go-to person for clients.
• Be an ambassador across external and internal networks to deliver value by building a good reputation in the industry.
• Proven track record in the successful use of Econometrics in a commercial environment
• Market Mixed Modelling experience
• Project management and people management experience
• The ability to present and explain complex information clearly at all levels
• Experience in analysing quantitative data
• Ability to envision what can be achieved with measurement frameworks and the business impact data-driven recommendations can have for clients
• Strong time management skills and ability prioritise workloads accordingly
£ £60,000 - £64,000 + Benefits
Posted: 24th Sep 2020
Closing: 28th Oct 2020Apply for Job