< Back to Job Search Principal Data Scientist
MBNs client, one of the UK’s most iconic brands that have the UK’s largest data set are currently looking to add a Principal Data Scientist to their partner AI solutions team following a recent promotion.
This small, agile, innovation arm of one of the UKs most trusted and respected corporates is led by an AI Executive who spent over a decade at Google. Unlike other innovation arms, this team sits separate to the rest of the business with its own budget and separate engineering, technology, and business support teams.
You will be responsible for the ideation and development of Advanced Analytics/Machine Learning products for their partner organisations using a range of techniques and tools.
What skills and experience we are looking…
- Track record of making an impact, commercially, using Advanced Analytics and Machine learning products at scale.
- Highly effective communication skills including evidence of working on multiple projects with several stakeholders both technical and non-technical.
- Experience in end to end model development including exploration, data prep, prototyping, solution design and implementation.
- Demonstratable experience of solving classical Data Science problems with an interest in more cutting-edge AI and Machine Learning such as Vision and NLP
- Over years’ experience coding with both SQL and Python along with at least 2 years’ experience working with both big Data and cloud technologies, ideally GCP.
What could make you top of the list…
- Geospatial AI experience
- MSc or PhD in AI or Machine Learning
If this is you and you would like to work in a collaborative, fast moving team then apply or get in touch with David at MBN directly.
Posted: 6th Aug 2020
Closing: 29th Sep 2020Apply for Job