< Back to Job Search Research Scientist (AI Ethics)
Research Scientist (AI Ethics)
Competitive market salary + benefits package
Would you like your skills and expertise to be used to solve one of the most talked-about challenges in Artificial Intelligence?
I am working in partnership with a global organization who are committed to providing innovation with ground-breaking Artificial Intelligence technology and research. My client is dedicated to the ethical use of artificial intelligence.
We are looking for a research scientist to join a small, yet influential team to take part in two areas: Providing research in AI ethics and working on essential proof of concepts for various markets such as Health, Engineering, Finance, and Transport.
The successful candidate will be working with state-of-the-art algorithms and will be willing to adapt and expand their existing knowledge and skills.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please see the requirements below.
- Strong knowledge of Machine/Deep Learning techniques and how they can be used to create scalable solutions for practical business solutions
- Tools used: Python, numpy, pandas. Jupyter notebooks, Docker/GitHub
- Ability to research and productionize conventional and novel Machine Learning approaches such as; Reverse iterative Programming and Constraint Programming
- You can maintain and develop state-of-the-art algorithms
- PhD in Maths, Computer Science (AI, Machine Learning) or an MSc with relevant industry experience
The successful candidate must also have strong interpersonal and communicative skills and willing to adapt and learn new skills and techniques.
If you are curious and would like to learn more click apply or reach out to me, Ryan directly at MBN Solutions
£ £Competitive Market Salary + Benefits Package
Posted: 7th Sep 2020
Closing: 12th Dec 2020Apply for Job