< Back to Job Search SAS Administrator
£500/ day (Outside IR35)
Remote (UK Based)
Our client, a worldwide organisation, are looking to hire a SAS Admin specialist on a contract basis for a crucial project.
Role Responsibilities/ Experience:
- Answering requests for information on how the SAS applications have been implemented for each customer i.e. questions on configuration and bespoke elements such as validation and business rules/ process
- Responsible for doing hotfixes, SAS licences and certificates
- Root cause analysis and suggesting solutions to users/ customers.
- Responsible for applying standard changes to the SAS applications
- Track and store technical documentation about the SAS applications and keep up to date for end users
- SAS software on the 9.4 platform experience is essential
- Release management experience
- Platform administration experience is essential
- SC cleared/ eligibility
- SAS Viya is highly desirable
If you have the required skills or experience then please apply for more details.
Remote Home-Based UK Wide
£ £500 p/d (Outside IR35)
Posted: 25th Jan 2021
Closing: 31st Mar 2021Apply for Job