< Back to Job Search Senior Cloud Engineer
I am currently looking to speak to Senior Cloud Engineers for one of my Edinburgh based clients to support the development and deployment of their network platform applications to AWS Public Cloud.
Suitable candidates would have:
- Minimum 5 years of strong cloud implementation or consulting experience
- Experience with core AWS Offerings and services such as EC2, VPC, S3, ELB, Glacier, RDS, Route53, containers (Kubernetes, Docker, Swarm) and Node.
- Be a good team player and strong group based problem solver
- Ability to work effectively and deliver on deadlines
Good to haves:
- Knowledge or experience with ECS. Fargate, ECR, Cloudformation, CloudWatch, Cognito, IAM, DynamoDB. Elasticache for redis and VPC configuration.
- Knowledge of API GW, Lambda, CodePipeline, CodeDeploy. CodeBuild, SQS, SNS, Pyhton, and emberjs.
- Any formal cloud based training or industry accredited certification is a major plus
If interested please click ‘apply’
Posted: 15th May 2019
Closing: 8th Jan 2020Apply for Job