< Back to Job Search Senior Computer Vision Engineer
MBNs client, one of Edinburgh’s most exciting scale ups with Computer Vision at their core are looking to build their Data Science (Computer Vision) team. The team are responsible for augmenting their existing products whilst developing new industry 1st products (not necessarily in that order).
You will be joining a strong, 100-person, team made up of engineers, visionaries, and pilots!
From day one you will be given autonomy to build a world class team that develops, deploys, and implements the latest research in computer vision to the organisations products that are used globally by their growing client base.
What you will do…
- Work as part of a team on several high-profile projects running them from end to end with support from the CIO, Head of Engineering and Head of Product
- Build, mentor, and guide a team of data scientists including helping shape their training and development programmes.
- Help define the Data Science strategy ensuring this aligns with the business’s wider strategy.
What we would like you to bring…
- At least 4 years commercial experience using Computer Vision Imaging techniques to solve complex problems techniques to solve complex business problems using techniques such as, Object Detection, Image Classification, Image Segmentation etc…
- Experienced user of Python, including (Pandas, Numpy, SKLearn), PyTorch or Tensorflow and AWS
- Experience using engineering best practice such as (unit tests, pipelining etc…) and writing production ready code.
- Experience of leading projects from problem scoping through to POC and production.
Interested? Apply or reach out to me, David, for more information.
£ £50,000 - £70,000
Posted: 25th Jan 2021
Closing: 31st Mar 2021Apply for Job