< Back to Job Search Senior Consultant – Data Management & Data Governance
Senior Consultant – Data Management & Data Governance
£40,000 – £55,000 + Benefits – Edinburgh
MBN are partnering with a Big 4 consultancy who are striving to deliver innovative solutions for their Financial Services clients around driving data value and managing data risks. In this role, you will further your existing knowledge around data management principles, utilizing modern technologies to automate traditional data governance and data quality approaches.
- Support & advise your clients across a number of key data management initiatives. These will mainly focus on using your data governance and data quality skills to enable data policy, ownership, definitions, lineage and controls
- Developing new approaches to managing data privacy and ethics
- Assessment of current state data maturity and identification of new operating models
- Supporting development of new data solutions and methods that will improve effectiveness and reduce costs of current practices
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Commercial experience providing data management & data governance solutions ideally within a Financial Services or Insurance market.
- Good knowledge of data lineage mapping, creating data quality controls and dashboards, developing data dictionaries and understanding data definitions.
- Experience working with Data functions including work with current and emerging data technologies such as Data Fabrics, Data Governance platforms and Data Quality solutions.
- Ability analyse, query, extract or manipulate datasets using SQL or other scripting language.
Data Governance * Data Management * Data Lineage * Data Fabrics * Data Quality *
For more information please apply.
£ £40,000-£55,000 + Benefits
Posted: 26th Nov 2020
Closing: 1st May 2021Apply for Job