< Back to Job Search Senior Data Engineer
One of the UKs media giants is looking for a Senior Data Engineer with technical expertise in Python and cloud-based platforms, ideally, AWS along with the associated products to join their established team of Applied Data Scientists.
Working with peers across Product and Data Science you’ll deliver robust and scalable tooling that supports the organisations best in class Machine Learning and AI applications that have billions of views from millions of users.
What you’ll be involved with…
- You will be the Tech Lead on at least one of the main projects, with autonomy in how you run things.
- You’ll use and develop skills in building a variety of data products, such as ETL, interface, and automation work.
- You’ll work with the other senior members of the team to shape the strategic direction, and work with internal business stakeholders to decide on and design new products
What we’d like you to have…
- Proven track record of developing robust and scalable data products
- An honest, accountable and autonomous approach.
- Experience developing key relationships allowing you to influence decisions RE: tooling, approaches etc.
- Expertise in Python
- Experience with Git, Linux and AWS (or similar)
If you like the sound of the role apply, alternative get in with me for more info!
Ref: 10627 - DH_1557832773
City of Westminster
£ Bonus, pension etc
Posted: 14th May 2019
Closing: 21st Feb 2020Apply for Job