< Back to Job Search Senior Data Engineer
At MBN we have partnered with an industry leader in consumer and market analytics. We are on the search for a Senior Cloud Engineer to join their established Product development team based in their London HQ.
Your role will to be to utilise your Engineering expertise and skills to enable the ideation, build and delivery of the companies next generation in Data products and services. Working predominantly on AWS, you will be exposed to back-end and DevOps using Python, Cloudformation and serverless applications such as Kubernetes, Model, Docker Gitlab CI ect. The Development team work in low latency RESTful web API’s, serverless back-end and real-time search data services.
What you’ll do:
- Working as part of the Product development team you will be integral to the re-architecture of our Delivery and Processing systems.
- Work closely with senior business stakeholders, gathering requirements to help design and deliver on new tech stacks and data Warehousing developments.
- The aim is to design a single point of data processing for the business.
What we’d like you to bring:
- Expert commercial experience deploying solutions on AWS
- Experience on the design and build of Database solutions (High Volume Data)
- Solid hands-on experience developing using Python
- Experience using NoSQL databases – MongoDB
- Experience Implementing ETL/ELT pipelines
- Commercial implementation experience across all phases of the application development lifecycle
- Solid experience with CI/CD methodology
If this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch – email@example.com
Posted: 10th Feb 2021
Closing: 31st Mar 2021Apply for Job