< Back to Job Search Senior Data Engineer
Senior Data Engineer – Glasgow
£45,000 – £60,000 + Comprehensive Bonus & Benefits
MBN are exclusively partnering with an international organization who are headquartered in Glasgow to help them appoint a Data Engineer. This is an opportunity to join an award winning data function who are adopting the latest technologies to better operational performance across the business:
In this role, you will be responsible for working across the enterprise data store creating objects which applications will be part of as well as building scalable, robust data pipelines and the delivery of production ready engineering solutions through the application of modern development principles and programming methods.
Key Skills & Experience required:
- Experienced open source programmer (ideally using Python or PySpark)
- Commercial experience of NoSQL or equivalent non tabular databases
- Experience working in a big data environment or cloud platform (Azure being preferential but not essential)
- Experience across the Microsoft Azure Data Stack, including Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data warehouse, Microsoft Power BI (Advantageous)
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft BI Stack is preferred using tools such as (CosmosDB, Data Factory, Logic Apps, Event Hub / IOT Hub, DataBricks) Highly advantageous
For more information or to apply, please send an updated CV to Kris@mbnsolutions.com or apply now.
£ £45,000 - £60,000 + Comprehensive Bonus & Benefits
Posted: 15th Feb 2021
Closing: 31st Mar 2021Apply for Job