< Back to Job Search Senior Data Engineer (Technical Analyst)
Senior Data Engineer (Technical Analyst) – Central Belt
£50,000 – £65,000 + Comprehensive Package
MBN are partnering with an iconic media and communications brand to help them appoint a Data Engineer. The role will provide you with an opportunity to support with the migration of their new Google Cloud platform and broaden your skillset across modern data engineering practices.
Key Skills & Experience required:
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing concepts such as fact dimensional models or slowly changing dimensions within a SQL environment.
- Advanced SQL programming skills for the development of dimensional models. Knowledge of Kimball highly desirable
- Experience working across an enterprise data warehouse environment with programming capabilities to suit.
- Knowledge of how ETL pipelines are built across any of the following tools (PySpark, SAS DI Studio, Informatica, SSIS or equivalent)
- The ability to create functional specifications and communicate these across the bsuiness
- Knowledge across public cloud or big data platforms (AWS or Hadoop preferred but not essential). Advantageous
- Experience managing parts of the project lifecycle, delivering results on time whilst managing stakeholders.
For more information or to apply, please send an updated cv to Kris@mbnsolutions.com or press apply now.
£ £50,000 - £65,000 + Comprehensive Package
Posted: 15th Feb 2021
Closing: 31st Mar 2021Apply for Job