< Back to Job Search Senior Data & Reporting Analyst – Edinburgh
Senior Data & Reporting Analyst
Up to £45,000 + Benefits Package
MBN are partnering exclusively with a market leading utilities company as they look to appoint a Senior Data & Reporting Analyst. You will be part of an analytics team central to the business’ goal of becoming data driven in all that they do. You will be a focal point of the team for going out to the wider business, understanding their challenges, gathering requirements and designing some analytical solutions to help solve their problems.
- Understanding and Interpreting data to drive actionable insights to achieve commercial and strategic business objectives.
- Analysing reports and datasets to draw conclusions and provide recommendations based on the evidence collected.
- Designing and creating a suite of reports and dashboards that deliver a self-serve reporting and analytics capability throughout the business.
- Analysing large data sets and creating a suite of visual reports that commercially driven insights.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Ability to extract, manipulate and query large datasets using SQL or other scripting language.
- Working with BI reporting tools such as Tableau, Power BI or equivalent to create a suite of insight driven dashboards.
- Engaging with senior members of the business at a technical and commercial level.
- You will have the ability to understand stakeholder’s needs and cultivate effective analytical and reporting solutions.
For more information or to apply, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now.
£ Up to £45,000 + Benefits Package
Posted: 12th Jan 2021
Closing: 23rd Feb 2021Apply for Job