< Back to Job Search Senior Data Scientist
Senior Data Scientist – Edinburgh
Up to £70,000 + Package
Would you like to work for a company that does data for good? MBN are partnering with one of Scotland’s most intelligent scale-ups, a truly unique entity who have some fascinating projects where they are applying machine learning and artificial intelligence to positively impact society. Projects include anti-social behaviour & homelessness and urban solutions post Covid.
You will join an incredibly talented team, work on a variety of interesting problems, have the freedom to innovate and work with the best tools, practices and technology available. You will be tasked with the creation, development and production of bespoke machine learning algorithms which are purposefully built to solve your clients problems.
- Highly skilled Python programming skills (PyTorch, Keras, TensorFlow, Scikit-Learn)
- Experienced containerizing models through Docker (or equivalent) or creating robust scalable code capable of being productionised through the cloud
- Variety of machine learning techniques including (Bayesian, Random Forests, Decision Trees, Neural Nets, NLP)
- MSc or PhD educated in a quantitative or computer science discipline – Advantageous
- Uncapped holiday allowance
- Flexible working / Remote working
- Conference budget
- Training & Development budget
For more information or to apply, please send an updated CV to Kris@mbnsolutions.com or apply now.
£ Up to £70,000 + Package
Posted: 1st Apr 2021
Closing: 23rd May 2021Apply for Job