< Back to Job Search Senior Data Scientist/Manager (Consultancy/Financial Services)
MBN’s Client, a leading technology consultancy is in search of a Data Scientist to join an established Data Science and Analytics Delivery team.
The successful candidate will work within a team that provides expertise and specialist services that enable their clients to gain true insight from their data.
You will work with senior stakeholders to improve the client’s ability to explant data for business benefit.
The clients you will be working with are within the Financial Service sector, mostly in the banking space with a focus on AML and Fraud.
Experience working withKnowledge Graphs is highly desirable.
Please note you must have Financial Services Experience as a Data Scientist, particularly in AML and Fraud to be considered for the role.
- Drive incremental Data Science projects and placements, within the FS sector
- Growing the FS facing Data Science team across Europe
- Leading data science projects within the team
- Identify the most suitable Machine Learning techniques for many business contexts
- Develop analytical and data driven solutions for key stakeholders and clients within the organisation
- Direct involvement in the Data Science lifecycle, from requirements gathering and validation activities to production deployments
- Drive innovation within the internal team and with clients, leverage data harvested to guide data driven insights
- Promote the adoption and integration of data science into the client and organisation
- Proven experience in working within data analytics teams, built on a foundation of hands on development
- Strong communicator and stakeholder management experience is essential
- Prior Financial Service or Consultancy experience is highly desirable.
- Machine learning, text analytics, NLP skills is required
- Experience using Modelling Packages such as (Pandas, Scikit Learn, NLTK, Spacy, Spark ML
- Reporting and Visualization skills required (Tableau, QlikSense, matplotlib, seaborn, D3, networkx)
- Big Data and NoSQL (Hadoop, Spark, Casandra,)
- Programming (Python, R, Java, PySpark,, Scala)
- Open Source & Commercial Tooling (Jupyter Notebooks, RStudio, CDSW, Rapidminer, Neo4j, StreamSets, Hadoop, NoSQL, Oracle)
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org 0141 225 0139
£ £90,000 - £120,000 Basic + Package + Benefits
Posted: 3rd Sep 2020
Closing: 4th Feb 2021Apply for Job