< Back to Job Search Senior Data Scientist
Senior Data Scientist
MBN’s Data Science team are currently tasked with finding Senior Data Scientists, to join an expanding team with a household name in the retail industry. The team, currently 20 people, are using both classical and cutting-edge machine and deep learning models to solve complex business issues such as pricing, fulfillment or online security. You will compliment the existing team by having autonomy on managing certain projects collaborating with multiple key stakeholders both technical and non-technical whilst coaching junior data scientists to deliver a high standard of work.
You should apply if you are…
- Analytical in nature
- Keen to find solid use cases to solve complex business problems using data science
- A strong, clear communicator – You possess the ability to explain deeply technical terminology/methods to a non-technical audience.
- Inspired by continuous learning and development, the team have dedicated time to upskilling and personal development.
Role & Technology requirements…
- An advanced degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science
- Experience working with classic machine learning models such as Regression or Classification or Time Series or Clustering
- Proficient in writing robust production level code in Python
- Familiar with modern dev ops procedures such as Version Control or CI/CD or unit testing
- You have used big data tech – Hadoop or Hive or Spark or PySpark (desirable)
If you are interested in learning more, click apply with a copy of your up to date resume.
Welwyn Garden City
Posted: 15th Sep 2020
Closing: 29th Sep 2020Apply for Job