< Back to Job Search Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Senior Machine Learning Engineer – Edinburgh
£50,000 – £70,000 + Comprehensive Package
MBN are exclusively partnering with an iconic global brand within the Financial Services sector to help them appoint a Senior Machine learning Engineer. The role sits within the most innovative AI team across the business who are responsible for the creation, implementation & productionisation of new novel machine learning algorithms which are designed to heavily impact all areas of the business.
- Development of cutting edge data products through the application of modern machine learning principles.
- Working across R&D to create new Proof of Concept models capable of moving to a live environment and significantly impacting the business.
- Work with key stakeholders to understand their challenges and help find a data driven solution.
- Help develop the infrastructure capable of the productionisation of machine learning models at scale.
- Advise on best practice across embedding new data techniques and pathing the way for change.
- Take the lead on a number of key data projects where you will have the responsibility to coach and mentor junior ML engineers whilst delivering the project on time and to a high standard.
Scala * Python * AWS * Machine Learning * Random Forests * Decision Trees * Gradient Boosting
Key Skills & Experience required:
- Highly experienced programmer ideally within Python or Scala.
- A range of skills within Machine Learning including but not limited to (Decision Trees, Random Forests, Gradient Boosting, SVM & Neural Networks)
- A good knowledge of modern software engineering/DevOps principles including (CI/CD, containerization, Docker) to help facilitate the productionisation of ML algorithms (Advantageous).
- Developing models at scale using Python or Scala and deploying to a live environment.
- Knowledge of concept drifting to ensure quality of your data is high and accurate and the ability to test your coding standards
- Experience managing end to end projects, delivering results on time whilst managing multiple stakeholders.
For more information please apply.
£ £50,000-£70,000 + Comprehensive Package
Posted: 7th Jul 2020
Closing: 2nd Oct 2020Apply for Job