< Back to Job Search Senior Manager, Data and Analytics, Financial Services
Senior Manager, Data and Analytics, Financial Services
£90,000-£140,000 + Benefits
This opportunity is for a leading global Management Consultancy. We are in search for a Senior Manager who has expertise within Consulting, Financial Services/Insurance work alongside a Senior Director to build and Grow a Data & Analytics team to provide services to FS clients in the UK.
The Data & Analytics team is growing to develop data advisory propositions within leading insurance and financial services organisation. The role will span Data Engineering, Data Office, Business Intelligence and Data Science/AI, Working with clients to build and integrate strategy, governance, architecture, design and AI solutions.
• Data and Analytics solution design and implementation expertise within Finance functions bringing experience around cloud-based data and analytics solution design and implementation combined with a deep understanding of finance processes and data.
• Leverage knowledge and experience to support the delivery of key Data and Analytics projects, create valuable relationships both internally and with clients, and develop strong capabilities through both training and working with senior mentors and talented colleagues
• Experience developing the Finance data strategy for large financial institutions developing future state architectures
• Experience within a prominent architecture or data delivery focused role
• Knowledge of Finance data including Source systems, Accounting Engines, Sub-Ledgers, Data Integration layers, General Ledgers, Consolidation, Analytics and Reporting platforms
• Experience of defining principles and guidelines for the design and management of Finance data entities, logical finance data models and attributes across the Finance Systems landscape
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
• Relevant technology and programme management qualifications are extremely advantageous, for example: TOGAF ISEB PRINCE 2 PMI is highly desirable.
£ £90,000-£140,000 + Benefits
Posted: 27th Nov 2020
Closing: 1st May 2021Apply for Job