< Back to Job Search Senior Manager – Data Strategy & Engineering
Senior Manager – Data Strategy & Engineering
£80,000 – £120,000 + Car & Benefits – Edinburgh
MBN are partnering with a Big 4 consultancy who are looking to appoint a Senior Manager to grow and develop a new capability within their Data & Analytics department. The new advisory practice will offer bespoke data & analytics solution design and implementation with a specific focus around Finance functions within FS & insurance companies.
We are looking for exceptional individuals with a consulting background or relevant industry experience across financial services and insurance. You will contribute to business development, developing go to market strategies which you can confidently pitch and present to your potential clients. You will also own the delivery and implementation of these projects using your knowledge across cloud based data & analytics solution design combined with a deep understanding of finance processes and data.
• Leverage your knowledge and experience to support the delivery of key Data and Analytics projects, nurture valuable relationships both within the organisation and with clients, and develop strong capabilities across the team
• Contribute to our Data and Analytics solution design and implementation expertise bringing a depth of knowledge around cloud based data and analytics solution design and implementation combined with a deep understanding of finance processes and data
• Develop a finance data strategy that your team will embrace and help implement so that your clients will be able to maximise the results from their data.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
• Highly experienced data professional with a wealth of knowledge across developing & implementing data platforms within a cloud or big data environment
• Knowledge of end-to-end Finance data including Source systems, Accounting Engines, Sub-Ledgers, Data Integration layers, General Ledgers, Consolidation, Analytics and Reporting platforms
• Held prominent architecture or data delivery focused roles ideally on a major finance transformation programme or within the financial services industry.
• Developing and contributing to business development and go to market activities in the Data and Analytics space. (Advantageous)
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills as well as strong communication and presentation skills
• Experience developing the Finance data strategy or implementing finance systems for large financial institutions developing future state architectures (Advantageous)
For more information or to apply, please send an updated CV to Kris@mbnsolutions.com or apply now.
£ £80,000 - £120,000 + Car & Benefits
Posted: 30th Nov 2020
Closing: 4th Feb 2021Apply for Job