< Back to Job Search Senior Systems Administrator
Senior Linux Systems Administrator / DevOps Engineer
The successful Senior Linux System Admin will have a range of responsibilities including, but not limited to, liaising with clients ensuring that their systems, servers and networks are fully operational, the building and implementation of new hosting solutions, responding to tickets and system alerts and carrying out planned system maintenance. The role provides the opportunity to work collaboratively with a range of blue-chip organisations across a number of different sectors and given the role’s heavy DevOps focus you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies in AWS.
- Ensuring client systems, servers and networks are fully operational
- Building new hosting solutions
- Resolution of system/network issues
- Incident analysis and reporting
- Carry out scheduled maintenance
- Bug Fixing
- Providing excellent customer service
- LAMP Stack Understanding
- Bug-fixing in PHP/Perl
- Background in Distributed Systems, Database Services, Security, Networking
- Firewalls and VPN Software
- Experience in a DevOps environment highly desirable.
The company in question are a friendly, fun and forward-thinking digital agency with huge ambition. They are looking to grow the business with a view to tripling headcount over the next 3 months. In addition to a highly competitive salary, dependant on experience, they also provide an excellent holiday allowance, competitive pension and regular company incentives.
Interested? Want to find out more?
Interviews are happening thick and fast so click apply for immediate consideration. Your application will be followed by a screening call ahead of arranging a first stage interview.
£ £35000 - £45000 per annum + Extensive benefits
Posted: 13th Aug 2019
Closing: 26th Sep 2019Apply for Job