< Back to Job Search Senior Web Analyst (Digital Marketing & Insight)
Senior Web Analyst (Digital Marketing & Insight)
£50,000 – £55,000
Edinburgh (currently homeworking)
MBN’s client, a leading financial services institution are in search of a Senior Digital Marketing & Insight Analyst to join their global digital analytics team.
The successful candidate will work the Digital Client Engagement team which is responsible for developing a best-in-class customer digital experience across all digital channels executing high quality digital communications to reach and engage target audiences.
The team is also responsible for designing an integrated Marketing Technology platform to enable multi-channel efficient Marketing which the role will be heavily involved in.
• Drive the delivery of the Global Digital Analytics & Insights strategy by supporting a strategy for digital analytics and insights as well as providing a key role in creation of data model programme and wider marketing data & insights
• Own the digital analytics measurement framework across entire estate, both internally owned and external where appropriate
• Lead device agnostic analytics tracking across all media such as Content, Social, Search, Display & Web
• Define goals and conversion points aligned to campaign objectives and BAU activity, considering all digital media and measurement opportunities
• Lead projects to various departments to create a more data-driven approach to work
• Support delivery of analytics infrastructure across global organisation and marketing technology stack, such as CMS, CRM, Marketing Automation, SEM, Social Media and Multimedia
• A digital analytics & insights expert with a clear client and customer centric outlook
• Deep technical experience across the following platforms: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Tealium TMS
• Experience with Funnel.IO or equivalent Power BI/Tableau
• Knowledge of current marketing and analytics technology, such as DMP, CDP, remarketing, programmatic as well as experience with Google Analytics integrations with DoubleClick and AdWords
£ £50,000 - £55,000
Posted: 14th Dec 2020
Closing: 5th Feb 2021Apply for Job