< Back to Job Search Software Architect
Software Architect | Glasgow or Remote | Cloud, AWS, SaaS, Object-Oriented, Microservices
Up to £75,000 + Bonus
MBN are working with a market leading SaaS organization as we support their search for a Software Architect with experience architecting SaaS applications within AWS. Reporting directly into the company’s Head of Engineering, this role holds the responsibility for the architecture of a new Greenfield platform. Operating a full Agile-at-Scale model and implementing modern DevOps methodologies, the role sits closely beside 2 cross-functional teams comprising Software Developers, DevOps Engineers, UX Designers, Product owners and QA Engineers.
Operating much like an entrepreneurial start-up, but with a stellar track record already within their market, the company in question are open to applications from Software Architects from any object-oriented programming background – they actively want candidates who can bring new skill-sets to the table! This role will provide the successful applicant with massive potential to grow as the new platform grows and is developed.
- Designing and defining the architecture of a multi-tenant SaaS application on AWS
- Defining technical requirements/specs for software systems
- Assisting with the development of product roadmaps
- Liaising and communicating with key stakeholders – both technical and non-technical
- Mentoring and coaching other members of the team
Key Experience/Technical Requirements:
- Software Development experience with Object Oriented programming language(s)
- Extensive Software Architecture experience
- Several years of Cloud experience – preferably with AWS, although Azure/GCP considered
- Knowledge and experience with APIs and Microservices
- Software Security knowledge
- Previous experience of Software as a Service solutions would be beneficial
The Company and the Benefits:
This is an opportunity to join an established organization with the mindset of an entrepreneurial start-up – meaning there’s massive scope for progression and autonomy. They understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance and employees benefit from the option of flexible working, whether that be fully remote, from one of the offices in Glasgow or Manchester, or a combination of the two…whatever suits you best!
There is a salary of up to £75,000, a quarterly bonus and a generous holiday allowance on offer, in addition to training and development opportunities, a support network and strong company social scene.
£ Up to £75,000 + Bonus
Posted: 8th Sep 2020
Closing: 3rd Oct 2020Apply for Job