< Back to Job Search Software Engineering Manager
Glasgow’s, new, employer of choice is recruiting for a Engineering Manager to lead and support with the ongoing development of Scotlands most sought-after Software Engineers.
The teams you’ll be responsible for are key to the devlopment of this organisations most used customer facing applications, they are using modern tech including Swift, Kotlin and Scala within a cloud environment.
You’ll also play a key role in the Engineering Leadership team, reporting directly into the Head of Software Engineering.
In this role you’ll have the opportunity to…
- Recruit, mentor, coach and manage 3 top performing teams, circa 20 in total.
- Directly line managing 3 Lead Software Engineers
- Provide technical leadership and direction to peers and colleagues.
- Work with other technical leaders in the broader organisation to define and implement the operating environment
- Be instrumental to the design and development of high-performance, consumer facing, software systems that are used by millions
We’d like you to bring…
- Experience, scaling and developing top performing, multi-disciplinary teams
- Extensive knowledge of designing and writing robust software for large scale applications in a fast-changing environment with rapid release cycles
- Expertise in developing for operational concerns (monitoring integration, performance testing, security considerations)
- Knowledge of development processes, including agile
- Expertise in a test-driven development
Please apply to be considered, alternative get in touch with me directly to find out more!
Ref: 10625 - DH_1557757122
£ £70000 - £90000 per annum
Posted: 13th May 2019
Closing: 8th Jan 2020Apply for Job