< Back to Job Search Technical Solutions Director
Technical Solutions Director
Central London – Flexible Working
Excellent Salary + Benefits
MBN’s client an advanced TV advertising agency is in search of a Technical Solutions Director to join their team.
The Technical Solutions Director will support its platform development team with a dedicated technical support function and will work within the product team, collaborating closely with their development partners.
The successful candidate will shape a technical support function for the business’s proprietary advertising technology platform.
Experience within the industry is highly desirable but not required.
- Programme direction of the company’s technology development, working closely with both external development teams and internal teams.
- Working with the Head of Platform development and Chief Product Officer to track ongoing backlog of feature requests and business priorities across markets
- Oversight of the collaboration and communications tools for the product team and interaction with business partners.
- Work with both partners and internal teams to coordinate the launch of new product capabilities
- Provide first line support, training and reference documentation as well as working closely with development partners to identify and resolve technical issues and enhancements.
- Management of bugs, enhancements backlog as well as the creation of training and user administration plans
- Performance monitoring and usage reporting
- Sound understanding of database development and reporting dashboard design
- Use of data manipulation and visualisation tools
- Strong analytical capabilities – being able to identify and interpret trends and provide clear recommendations
- Python experience and proficient using SQ is advantageous
- Experience using bash
- Understanding of cloud computing especially GCP
- Experience using serverless
- Experience handling large data sets
- Some exposure to GAE, Big Query, restful APIs, open API v3 is desirable.
£ Excellent Salary + Benefits
Posted: 8th Oct 2020
Closing: 1st Feb 2021Apply for Job