Big Data Technology Warsaw Summit 2018 – MBN are very excited to support this event for a second year!
Get in touch today
0141 225 0130
MBN and Scotland Data Science & Technology Meetup Group are always delighted to get the opportunity to support and collaborate with other companies. For a second year we are proud to sponsor Big Data Technology Warsaw Summit 2018.
February 22nd 2018, Airport Hotel Okęcie, Warsaw
** Discount Code Available! (See below)
Big Data Tech Warsaw Summit 2018 is an exciting one-day conference with purely technical content in the fields of Big Data analysis, scalability, storage and search. In our agenda you will find practical and technical presentations given by true practitioners who work at top data-driven companies. They will share their recommendations, tools, models, successes and failures.
More than 500 Big Data professionals will join its 4th edition.
What to expect?
4 simultaneous sessions – a lot of interesting case studies – 3 workshops – roundtables session
- Elephants in the cloud or how to become cloud ready – Krzysztof Adamski, GetInData
- Time Series Jobs Scheduling at Criteo with Cuttle – Guillaume Bort, Criteo
- Near Real-Time Fraud Detection in Telecommunication Industry – Burak Işıklı, Turkcell
- Deriving Actionable Insights from High Volume Media Streams – Jörn Kottmann, Sandstone; Peter Thygesen, Paqle A/S
- The Factorization Machines algorithm for building recommendation system – Paweł Łagodziński, SAS
- Cloud operations with streaming analytics using Apache NiFi and Apache Flink – Suneel Marthi, Amazon Web Services
- Design Patterns for Calculating User Profiles in Real Time – Igor Mazor, mobile.de
- com’s way to scale ML across the business – Roman Studenikin, Booking.com
And many more: http://bigdatatechwarsaw.eu/agenda-2018/
- Introduction to Big Data Technologies – Piotr Krewski, GetInData
- Real-Time Stream Processing – Krzysztof Zarzycki, GetInData; Dawid Wysakowicz, GetInData
- Large scale text mining with Apache Spark – Rafał Prońko, YND; Tomasz Żukowski, GetInData