Machine Learning Prague – MBN are very proud to support one of Europe’s biggest international conferences about Machine Learning.
Get in touch today
0141 225 0130
MBN Solutions and Scotland Data Science & Technology Meetup Group are always delighted to get the opportunity to support and collaborate with other companies. We are very excited to announce we are sponsoring Machine Learning Prague being held this April!
There are only 3 weeks left to take part in one of the biggest international conference about Machine Learning in Europe. From 21 to 23 of April, engineers from very well-known companies like Facebook, Google, IBM, Nvidia, Cisco or the New York Times, will show Machine Learning applications that they are already using in their services and products.
MLprague is held for the second consecutive year. It´s expected to engage over 400 people from the whole world. There will be 14 hours of conferences.
Within its program (in English), this conference deserves a special mention because of the topics and speaker´s reputation, that you can catch a glimpse of below:
- Serving a billion personalized news feed: Lars Backstrom, Director of Engineering at Facebook, will speak about how they are working in Facebook news feed in order to provide personalized and relevant content based on what Machine Learning system can learn from each user.
- Deepstack – Expert-level Artificial Intelligence in No-limit Poker: With an article recently published in Science Magazine, Martin Schmid (IBM) will speak about the challenges in the development of Deepstack, an algorithm that incorporates local search and Deep neural nets able to beat professional players in No- Limit Poker.
- TensorFlow & Deep Leanirng: TensorFlow is an open-source Python library for machine learning and neural networks. It´s available for developers and investigators to allow them creating faster performance and smarter applications. Yufeng Guo, Developer Advocate at Google, will show how you can leverage TensorFlow to make maintainable, high performance machine learning systems.
- Data Science at The New York Times: Chris Wiggins leads the Data Science team. He will oversee explaining how they develop and implement machine learning solutions to newsroom and business problems.
- Deep Learning in the Life-Sciences: Pierre Baldi is Chancellor´s Professor & Director of the Institute for Genomics and Bioinformatics at the University of California. He will demonstrate deep learning applications for the prediction of the properties of small and large molecules (proteins) in bioinformatics, the analysis of circadian rhythms in systems biology, and the detection of cancer and other pathologies in biomedical imaging.
- You can see all scheduled conferences at this link: http://mlprague.com
The price of tickets is 240€ for the attendance of the 2 days of the conference (catering service is included during the whole event). The registrations can be made directly on the website.
There is a 10% discount voucher specially created for MBN Solutions with the code: MBN10.
For bigger groups over 10 people, it´s possible to request a bigger discount sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furthermore, Kiwi.com provides 50 euro flight ticket vouchers for all ML Prague visitors. You can use it either to get to the conference for less, or for a future trip! Voucher is valid until the end of May, and is applicable to purchases of 100 euros or more. It will be sent to you in the payment confirmation e-mail. If you were already registered, you can ask for the voucher by e-mailing the organizers on email@example.com. The voucher can only be used by the participant named.
All information about this conference can be found here!