MBN are proud to be recruitment partners for Big Data Scotland 2017.
Get in touch today
0141 225 0130
7th December 2017
Our Dynamic Earth,
Data analytics continues to redefine business. Data has transitioned from an underused asset to the lifeblood of the organisation, and a critical component of business intelligence, insight and strategy.
Big Data Scotland is the largest annual data analytics conference held in Scotland: it is supported by ScotlandIS and The Data Lab and free for delegates to attend. The conference is geared towards senior technologists and business leaders and aims to provide a unique forum for knowledge exchange, discussion and cross-pollination.
The programme will explore the evolution of data analytics; looking at key tools and techniques and how these can be applied to deliver practical insight and value. Presentations will span a wide array of topics from Data Wrangling and Visualisation to AI, Chatbots and Industry 4.0.
- Tools and techniques
- Corporate data culture, business processes, digital transformation
- Business intelligence, trends, decision making
- AI, Real-time Analytics, IoT, Industry 4.0, Robotics
- Security, regulation, privacy, consent, anonymization
- Data visualisation, interpretation and communication
- CRM and Personalisation