MBN are proud to sponsor Big Data Technology Warsaw Summit 2017.
Get in touch today
0141 225 0130
9th February 2017.
Sheraton Hotel, Warsaw
Big Data Tech Warsaw is an exciting one-day conference with purely technical talks in the field of Big Data analysis, scalability, storage and search. In the agenda you will mostly find practical and technical talks given by practitioners working at top data-driven companies who share their tools, models, successes and failures.
The conference is the only one in the whole CEE – come and explore Warsaw while learning about Big Data Technology!
What to expect?
1-day conference – our agenda is filled with excellent content, with a lot of interesting case studies from the world of Big Data Technology
Well-known speakers – such as:
– Boxun Zhang (Data Scientist, Spotify)
– Emily Sommer (Software Engineer, Etsy)
– Nelson Arapé (Backend Developer, Spotify)
– Adam Kawa (Data Engineer and Founder, GetInData)
– Bryan Dove (SVP Engineering, Skyscanner)
– Jarosław Kuśmierek (Engineering Manager: Cloud Platform & Warsaw Eng Site Lead, Google
And many more: http://bigdatatechwarsaw.eu/speakers/
4 Simultaneous sessions:
– Operations & Deployment
– Data Application Development
– Analytics & Data Science
– Real-Time Processing
Roundtables session – a great opportunity to share and exchange your experience and knowledge, as well as a chance to network with other attendees.
- Introduction to Big Data Technologies – Maciej Arciuch (Grupa Allegro, GetInData) and Piotr Krewski (GetInData)
- Real-Time Stream Processing – Tomasz Sosiński (GetInData) and Krzysztof Zarzycki (GetInData)
- Data Science – Vladimir Alekseichenko (GE Healthcare)
Evening informal meeting –You can meet and network with other Big Data solutions developers and architects, Hadoop infrastructure and implementation experts, Data scientists and Big Data analysts while having nice time in the center of Warsaw .
See the full agenda here?