MBN exhibits at Fintech 2014
Get in touch today
0141 225 0130
Yesterday MBN Solutions attended and exhibited at Fintech 2014 which took place in Our Dynamic Earth, Edinburgh. The conference brought together senior managers and ICT leaders to explore the role of technology as an enabler for the financial services industry.
The impressive line-up of speakers at the all-day conference included;
- Bob Ferguson, Head of Policy, Risk & Research Division, Financial Conduct Authority
- Chris Skinner, Chair, Financial Services Club & Author of ‘Digital Bank’
- Alasdair Anderson, head of Data Engineering, HSBC
- Brett Sanford, Programme Management Consultant, Credit Suisse
- Alan Grogan, Former Chief Analytics Officer, RBS
- Susanne Chisti, Director, Fintech Circle
- David Freeland, Senior Policy Officer, Information Commissioner’s Office
- Mark Stephen, BBC Journalist and Boradcaster (Conference Chair)
In addition to presentations, the programme also featured workshops where an impressive array of thought leaders and innovators discussed the changing financial landscape and considered the possibilities it holds. The packed auditorium for both morning and afternoon sessions provided an excellent platform to network with a mix of finance and technology professionals – a hugely successful and productive day for the team.
Based on the success of this Fintech event, MBN Solutions is now also a supporting organisation of Big Data 2014, Scotland’s first peer-led Big Data and Analytics conference in the same venue, Our Dynamic Earth. This conference will focus on the use of Big Data and Analytics to drive true, measurable value for organisations drawing on expert presentations and workshops over a full day. MBN Chairman Paul Forrest will be speaking at the event to be held on 9th December 2014.
The event is free to attend for IT Heads and Business Leaders. Book your place here.