MBN Solutions proud to support Fintech 2014
Get in touch today
0141 225 0130
MBN Solutions is proud to announce that we are a supporting organisation of Fintech 2014: Modernising Financial Services.
Date: 9th Oct 2014, 09:30-17:00, Venue: Our Dynamic Earth, Edinburgh
The Financial Services Club in association with Scot-Tech Engagement proudly present Fintech 2014: a full day conference featuring presentations, case studies, networking and discussion, focussing on the pivotal role of technology in the financial services sector.
Just announced: Bob Ferguson, Head of Department, Policy, Risk and Research Division at the Financial Conduct Authority will be speaking at Fintech 2014. Bob is the FCA lead on Project Innovate, a new initiative designed to help organisations bring innovative ideas to financial services markets. The project encapsulates the FCA’s active engagement with the innovation community, with a particular emphasis on Fintech 2014.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Bob Ferguson, Head of Policy, Risk & Research Division, Financial Conduct Authority
- Chris Skinner, Chair, Financial Services Club & Author of ‘Digital Bank’
- Alasdair Anderson, head of Data Engineering, HSBC
- Brett Sanford, Programme Management Consultant, Credit Suisse
- Alan Grogan, Former Chief Analytics Officer, RBS
- Susanne Chisti, Director, Fintech Circle
- David Freeland, Senior Policy Officer, Information Commissioner’s Office
- Mark Stephen, BBC Journalist and Boradcaster (Conference Chair)
Free to attend:
This event will be free to attend for employees of the financial services industry. A standard rate of £299 will apply for attendees outwith the sector. Availability is limited: please book now to avoid disappointment.
To register visit www.fintech2014.co.uk