Win a free ticket to WebExpo 2018
Get in touch today
0141 225 0130
MBN Solutions are always delighted to get the opportunity to support and collaborate with other companies. We are very excited, once again, to announce we are supporting one of the biggest European conference about ML, AI and Deep Learning applications: WebExpo2018.
From 21st – 23rd Sept 2018.
We are media partners of the Web Event of the year in the Czech Republic. WebExpo will bring this year 63 international and local experts from well-known companies such as Facebook, Twitter, Google or IBM among others, to share solutions on UX and Design Thinking, Web Development, AI & Machine Learning and AR/VR that you can learn through practical talks and 7 hands on workshops. Learn more in its program.
- Dan Saffer – how do you find the best design opportunities the future of your organization? At Twitter, they’ve been using a combination of methods to plot out a set of possible futures for themselves, looking a few years into the future for product opportunities. He will explain their methodology and process so that we can use it in your work.
- Val Head – 2018 is the year of Machine Learning. But, how does it affect the role of web designer and developer? Val will show to build AI-Driven features.
- Guillermo Rauch – Creator of NOW (ZEIST), the deployment tool loved by DEVs. He will have the talk: A serverless world is not a world without servers.
- Simona Cottin – She’ll show how to use Machine Learning and Serverless for creating software problem solving strategies.
- Tim Kadlec – He works to speed-up the performance of the websites (no matter the device or network) while keeping them accessible to all. He is the author of High Performance Images and Implementing Responsive Design: Building sites for an anywhere, everywhere web.
- Eduardo San Martin Morote – A Front End Developer and expert in Vue.js (core team member), he will show how to do animations beyond CSS, explaining what state transitions are and differs from CSS ones, what they are used for together with some engaging demos.
- Pamela Pavliscak Workshop – Emotionally intelligent design: If your smartphone could recognize when you have a bad day, wouldn’t use it? Pamela Pavliscak will teach at WebExpo how to prototype emotionally intelligent technology.
Many thanks to WebExpo, we are giving away one FREE Conference ticket to attend this event and also provide a code with 10% off specially created for us: mbnsolutions10 (must be inserted in lowercase).
How to get a free ticket
- Sign up to MBN Solutions newsletter here
The organisation informs that they will have different activities to encourage networking such as workshops, meetings with speakers after each talk and meeting areas.
See you in Prague!